What's new
Baron's Club Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factom files chapter 11

I sold my position last year . Thx for the info. I am glad I did not hold this too long. Only because of this group have I learned little by little. When it’s time follow through sell or cut the cake as it were.

I sold my position last year . Thx for the info. I am glad I did not hold this too long. Only because of this group have I learned little by little. When it’s time follow through sell or cut the cake as it were.
Yes me too - i sold last year also. Keeping up to date with Barons Cartas is gold

(y) They sure are. Better than gold as they not only help you to make sound decisions but keep you from making a mistake.
I am my own worst enemy in this space. But I have gotten a better understanding though this group and all the members.We have a very knowledgeable and honest group here which is invaluable in this space. Very hard to find and keep.
bless the lord for others wanting to pay a forward back.