What's new
Baron's Club Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter Account's with Value

Hi everybody, new here. Thanks for welcoming me to this forum.
For the acounts I know :

Loma :

Nik Patel (his book is a precious one when starting trading crypto) :

Cryptogainz:

Those I follow mostly. And now, The Baron 😉
Post automatically merged:

I forgot also

Cole Garner

And Chris Capre (mainly FX but heck of a trader)

Nugget's NEWS CT recommodations:

Using Crypto Twitter to your advantage​

Crypto Twitter (CT) has become an incredibly important tool for sharing project information, updates, and general discussion around the world of crypto.

• Sometimes CT can get a bad rep, mainly due to the potential for misinformation, spreading of FUD, excessive shilling or excessive price updates. A good rule of thumb is to take things on CT with a grain of salt, and double-checking information.
However, if you follow the right people, and limit a lot of the toxicity, self-promotion or accounts which don’t provide much value there is a lot of quality information and discussions going on.

• CT is home to thousands of analysts, developers, founders, VCs, researchers, builders and industry professionals, let alone the sharing of project updates (almost every single crypto organisation/project will have a Twitter account).
  • Using CT can really help give you insights into what industry professionals/devs/founders are thinking, and the conversations that happen there can be valuable learning experiences.
I just wanted to share a handful of the accounts I think are worth a follow and open this up to the NCC and hear the CT accounts you’ve found super valuable.

• Igor Igamberdiev @FrankResearcher: Researcher @ The Block—Fantastic for breaking analysis on hacks or exploits.
  • Jake Chervinsky @jchervinsky: General Counsel @ Compound—Great for legal and regulation takes within the industry.
  • SantΞago R Santos @santiagoroel: General Partner @ Paraficapital—Provides great analysis on DeFi.
  • The Messari research team @WilsonWithiam, @masonnystrom, @RyanWatkins_, @RobertoTalamas—Fanstastic for crypto trends and data.
  • Documenting Bitcoin & Documenting Etheruem—Quick snippets of information from the Bitcoin and Ethereum ecosystems.
  • Danger, @safetyth1rd: DeFi writer for Today in DeFi—Running commentary on DeFi and discussion of new projects.
  • Lyn Alden, @LynAldenContact—Great for hot-takes on macroeconomics, finance, commodities, and crypto.
  • Tim Beiko, @TimBeiko: Ethereum Dev—Good for technical insights into Ethereum.
  • Rekt Capital, @rektcapital—Focus on crypto trading and market movements.
Of course, there is also our very own DCL Blogger for running NFT commentary and the usual suspects such as Larry Cermak, Anthony Sassano, Nic Carter, Joseph Lubin and Andreas Antonopoulos.

Again, I’d love to hear the accounts you think are a must follow!

Hi everybody, new here. Thanks for welcoming me to this forum.
For the acounts I know :

Loma :

Nik Patel (his book is a precious one when starting trading crypto) :

Cryptogainz:

Those I follow mostly. And now, The Baron 😉
Post automatically merged:

I forgot also

Cole Garner

And Chris Capre (mainly FX but heck of a trader)
Some accounts I also follow but did not mentioned (yeah need some suspense on this thread haha) :

Jack Sparrow (already mentioned)
@zhusu
@whale_alert
@CryptoDonAlt

More next time.